Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday.........

It seems to happen every week. All of a sudden it's Thursday.  How the heck does this happen???
This has been a busy week again.  But it's ok  -  I love being busy!!!

The only "crafting" I've really done the last couple of days is that I have gotten a little further on my knitting.  Boy, the back of this sweater has been amazingly difficult for me.  I'm not sure why, but I'm having a heck of a time understanding the directions.  Poor Rita, she has to be so patient and bear with me, and explain all this to me.  Silly me...........mental block - they start throwing numbers in there and I freak out in my little brain!  LoL  But the back is done.  Now, I have to start the front(s) and then the sleeves.  O boy!  Good thing this is a practice one because it's got a few stitch glitches in it. When I decide on a colored yarn, then it hopefully will go much better.

I haven't had a chance to really do any sewing and I really NEED to get to that. 
I also have someone special that needs a birthday gift, and I haven't gotten to that either - yet!  Where the heck does the time fly to???

Off I go to try to get something done!

No comments: