Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hmmmmm, Interesting!

I have changed up my blog some, and some things have disappeared.  I need to fix this somehow.  I've lost all my followers.........not sure how that happened.

I HAVE decided that I'm going to make this blog only about my crafting.  I'm very excited about everything I'm doing right now.  I'm knitting, crocheting, quilting, and of course, photography.  I am also trying to get back into baking - its SO hard tho with the tiny kitchen and practically no counter space to work with.  I also have the cards that I make (which I haven't done in awhile but want to get BACK into doing now that I can make room for a table again) and I always have the crafts I used to do - jewelry, beads for horses, etc.

I'm really enjoying these things, and although I've given up some other things in my life recently, this is going well and I'm very happy where I am.  :-)  It feels really good.  I'm content, and I'm happy!

No comments: