Sunday, March 28, 2010

This weekend

We got a fence built!  It's not the prettiest fence.....that would have cost us around $800.  Not going there.  The fence we have was hard work, but it works and that's all I care about.  :-)
It's so nice to stand on the porch and let the dogs go potty (especially in the rain!  LOL). 
The dogs love it too!  They had a blast running around - Evan ran so hard, he was choking and coughing! What a character.  The down side is, they both got filthy -- the upside was - I have a grooming table now that is perfect for them - and I left it out on my porch so that I can dry them off when they are wet, and I can comb the crap out of Evans loooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg fur!  Hehe.

I made my Easter cards - I am not sending to everyone in the world.  I used to do that, but most of the people I used to write to and send my hand-made with love cards to, don't even acknowledge that I'm even alive.  Whatever.

Anywho, I have to get back upstairs and do some more sewing. Lots of good shows on tonight so I'll be watching those and flipping around!

No comments: