Monday, March 1, 2010

More quilting

So yesterday I posted pics of some of the blocks I'd done.  Well, my block for the guild was wrong.  I took it apart (just the four sections) and after printing off the picture of what it was supposed to look like, I got it!  Whew.  So here it is.

 
Paper piecing is not my favorite thing to do.  I do have to admit however, that I like the perfect points.  I just feel like its a bit of a waste of fabric....but that's cuz I've had to search hi and lo for fabric I like.....and have spent a lot of money on fabric.
I also got my bingo block done but hadn't taken pics.  So here it is.

 

I tried to start my Patrick Lose St. Pats day wall hanging, but I don't have the background fabric I need!  Oye.  Blue.  A nice, bright blue that looks like the sky after a rain that will have a rainbow in it.  Finding solid cotton is almost impossible!  Strange.  I think I'll go shopping tomorrow.  I stayed in the house all day today.  And I'm bored to tears.  Its terrible.  I should get a job! 

Oh, this isn't a quilting picture, but I could NOT resist.  Leo is sunning himself on the window sill perch.  He hasn't sat up there for quite awhile.  He looks SO comfy.  LOL

 
Man, don't you wish YOU were napping in the sun like that?  I do!  :-)

No comments: