Friday, April 29, 2011

A beautiful day...............

Today was an absolutely beautiful day weather-wise.  It's amazing, as awful as the weather has been recently, hot, and especially with all the storms that went thru the country a couple of days ago.

It's been hot - in the 80s, and now it's going to be cool - April was strange, and now May is going to be more like April should have.  Geesh.  I'm glad for the cooler weather tho.  I don't like anything over 75!

I have my warp on the loom.  Well, sort of.  It's threaded thru the reed.  It's not threaded thru the heddles......yet.

Tomorrow there is a small Sheep and Wool festival at Graves Mountain.  It'll be the first time they hold it.  Only 50 vendors, not sure what they will consist of as the site doesn't show.  Might try to go there.  There is a possibility that my daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter might show up tomorrow, but granddaughter is ill.....a bad head cold.  So not sure if they'll make it or not.  She might get cranky on a 90 minute ride here.

Been a good week, spent a few days at home, and that felt really good.  Didn't get what I should have gotten, done, but, it's ok!  I don't beat myself up anymore.


I bought a new purse today.  I really like it so far.  I hope I continue to like it!  I'll take a pic and post it later.


I'm in a strange place again.  Changes.  I am making changes again.  I am not doing agility with Evan this session.  Might go back, might not.  We'll see.  I only have 2 days at hospital scheduled with him this month.  This is my birthday month (does that have something to do with this??? hmmmm), and I wanted to keep it open as much as possible.

I'm going to be babysitting on Monday, while daughter goes to work - so it'll be the first time I'm really alone with granddaughter for any length of time.  Scary!  LoL  I'm glad my daughter trusts me and that she likes the way I take care of granddaughter.  I love to play with her.  She's so smart.  Then, all of a sudden, she gets tired and I rock her to sleep.  It's so much fun and so special!


There are a couple of other things to take care of next week, but hopefully I'll get some weaving done.  I don't like it when it takes a back seat!


Happy that May is coming.
Take care
Martha











 

No comments: