Thursday, October 7, 2010

Crazy Thursday

Today is Crazy Thursday for me.  I'm posting now, not much interesting, just so I can get it done, in case I don't get back later today.
I have a huge list of things to do.  Started one already - had to print something off so I can finish that little project.  
I have to do two more invites to the baby shower.  Pics to come soon.
I will also be starting to work on the house today.  I am determined not to spend the entire beautiful weekend inside cleaning...but I will be opening the windows and enjoying the Fall weather.  Sposed to be absolutely beautiful for the next few days, and I'm going to take advantage of it!
I'll be back, I hope, with the photos of the goodies my good friend Rita brought me from Australia.  :-)
So off I go.  Wish me luck on getting all my stuff done!  Wheeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: