Monday, June 18, 2012

I've been MIA - again.
Yeah, I'm not good at this regular blogging.
I get busy with life, thoughts, crafts...but that's ok - it's not like I'm getting paid to blog.  Not like I do it for anyone else but myself.
I can accept that.

I've been busy.  Busy just in general, and busy with things in my brain.
I've been hanging out on Pinterest getting ideas and inspiration.
I've been working in my craft room, when I can, and when I can't, I'm thinking about it.
I have SO many ideas in my poor little head, that sometimes it's overwhelming and I can't keep them straight, and I don't know what I want to go do first!  That's a problem!  I'm craft addicted but can't seem to be working on anything except for a few hours here and there. 

Today is a perfect example.  I want to get upstairs before it gets too warm.  It's now 9:38 and will be almost 10 before I finish this.  I came into the office to find the papers I wrote down the recipe for home made cleaner on (that I got from links from Pinterest).  I started sorting papers, put some in files (about time!) and put some in a desk cubby (lazy) and found some coupons I need to put in my purse, and finally found the papers I came in for.

Then I started looking at my emails and my cousin (who is always trying to help my inspiration, thank you Judee) sent me some links, so had to go check those out (and save some blogs). 

Meanwhile, some of them were blog posts and that led me here.  I started feeling guilty about how long it has been since I blogged.

Here's a photo for you, just to break the boredom of reading....


I took 87 photos and this was the best one.  I didn't mess with the colors in Photobucket but I did add the border and the watermark.  I love the colors of the butterfly.  The sun was shining and I had my camera set for daylight, and I had the 21x zoom on, and I had to crop this photo.  The zoom doesn't work so great sometimes, and my photos are shakey.  I have a tripod but by the time I get the camera screwed onto it, and it doesn't go on tightly, and by the time I get it all set up, the butterfly would be gone.  Besides, even with the tripod, when I hit the button to take the photo, the camera STILL moves....

Today is rainy and dreary and I need to get upstairs, but hubby has the windows open, which means the AC is off, and I can't open the windows upstairs in my craft room as the bugs are attracted to that side of the house for some reason, so it gets hot up there quickly.  I can't seem to make hubby understand that if he opens windows and turns the AC down, down here, it gets really hot upstairs.  Whatever...........

I have a LOT of things I want to try.  I want to try thread painting so I have some supplies for that, but I'm really still not sure how it works....guess I just gotta be brave.

That's it for me today. 
Enjoy life.  It's shorter than you think.
Martha

















No comments: