Friday, December 16, 2011

What the heck???

I've been MIA.  I just haven't had the time or energy to post...and I miss it!

I have been going crazy the last couple of weeks trying to spend time with the couple of friends I have, volunteering with my Therapy Dog, getting weaving and sewing projects done for gifts that had a time crunch to be given in, and keeping up with everything else....and a hubby who has had some weird medical things going on that caused us to spend 4 hours on 2 different days at the hospital last week.  Today we go to the dr to have a physical (him, not me) and hopefully find some answers to what the heck is happening.....

I'm exhausted.  I need to make it thru today and tomorrow....tomorrow being my grand daughter's first birthday party. 

Next week, we only have one commitment (well, as of right now) and that's to take the new truck back to the dealership - we had rain guards put on the front windows....and now, when you roll down the window, the sensor on the window things someone's finger is in the way....so it won't close.  This is on both the driver and passenger side.  What really ticked me off about this was the young lady that talks you into getting the "extras" on the vehicle -you know - the undercoating and the stuff they spray inside to keep spills off the upholstery, etc - she tried to tell me that she told us the rain guards on the windows are a bad idea, that she tells everyone that.  That was an outright lie.  Don't lie to me to cover your butt.  These were installed improperly and it's screwing everything up.  I see lots of other vehicles with the rain guards on them.  No one else seems to have this issue!  Taking them off will probably damage the truck.....and I'm sure it'll never be right once they do that.  Tuesday is the day we find out.....cuz hubby insists the rain guards have to come off.  Ok!

I pray the dr figures out that hubby's issues are from an inner ear thing, or something like that.  We'll see.  All I know is, we aren't walking out of there without some answers...........this doctor's office is not always on top of things....

I had planned on getting SO many things done in the house during his month of vacation.....yep, he took the entire month of Dec off.  But the first day he started with some issues, and I got committed to these things I've been doing, and now it's only a week till Christmas, and I feel all discombobulated! I need some recovery time!

Off I go...no photos today as I just don't have time.  The sheets on the bed need to be changed, and the dr appt is at 10:00.....
Take care my friends.
Martha

2 comments:

Judee said...

Hope it works out OK, Martha. The BD party should be fun.

Quiet Quilter said...

Enjoy your DGs birthday...then take a deep breath and keep on truckin'...all things work out in the end...even if the end is postponed a little....