Wednesday, March 14, 2012

And so it is..........

Do you ever have those times when things are going along smashingly, and then you hit a speed bump, and it knocks you for a loop?  Well, I'm in one of those times.  I'm trying not to let it get to me - this too shall pass.  I just need to buck up and move on.

Evan had a wonderful time at the clinic this weekend, and so did I.  Only trouble now is, he wants to go do this every day --- maybe this dog needs a real job.  We all know I do!  Haha. 

I don't have any photos today.  Just too danged tired.  Tomorrow when I go to the dog trainer's and I walk with Evan and Gabbi, I'll take the camera and I'll go ahead and try to get some good shots.  Spring has sprung.  Do you remember a week and a half ago, when I posted about the snow?  For a reminder, see here . Yeah, well, today and yesterday it hit 82 degrees.  I'm dyin.  I can't take this heat - I don't like it, I don't want it ever - but especially in March.  Makes me wonder what summer will really be like, and if I'll have to hibernate!  It's gonna be hot again tomorrow. Ugh.

I'm tired, not from the time changing - that didn't take me any getting used to at all.  I was exhausted from the clinic and I had NO trouble going to sleep early on Saturday night, and had a full day again on Sunday.  I didn't sleep so well last night - rode around all day with the windows open and my allergies were killer last night.  Oh, and did I mention....we had to turn the AC on???  It's CRAZY!

Sorry, I started ranting again...........

Do you ever look back on things you did in your life, and know that all the "friends" you made during that particular period, no longer want anything to do with you?  It's kinda frustrating in a way, but I guess people come and go.  There is no telling why they come and go, but I guess when they are meant to be there, they are, and when they aren't they are then gone.  It happens...........

And then, I get home and hubby did my laundry.  I've been begging him for 36 years, please, do NOT do my laundry.  We had this discussion a week ago.  It's not like my clothes stink - I don't do anything!  But for some reason, even tho I've asked, begged, pleaded, threatened, etc, he still does my laundry.  He washes in warm water (but tells me he uses cold), he doesn't hang my shirts up when they come out of the dryer, so they are always wrinkled, and no matter what happens, come a month from now, I'll go to put a shirt on and it will feel too tight and too short even tho it fit me when I bought it.  Sigh.  What the heck is a woman to do?  I'm thinking of getting a laundry basket with a lock on it - think that'll work?  Ha!  bet not...............

Yeah, I guess I'm in one of those moods today.  I was fine this morning...........

Anyway, not much else to report here.  I got my magazine that I left behind at daughter's house last week, so I can sit and read that and dream (It's Cloth, Paper, Scissors edition of Studios and it's really cool). 

Off to relax.........and decide what to make for dinner.  I'm really not hungry (the heat and tired).

Take care.
Martha

No comments: