Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas 2015 Week

Seriously, how the heck did that happen????  I mean, holy cow!  I can't believe Christmas is almost here.

I'm enjoying getting things made and I don't plan on stopping after Christmas.  In fact, I hope to continue making things throughout the year.

I'm currently working on a project for the grand daughters.  We got to see them this last weekend but as usual, I was having so much fun, that I forgot to get pics!  Christmas day, we will once again trek up to Northern VA to see the kids and spend a bit of time with them, and give them Christmas gifts.  I will get some photos then - and good ones, if I can remember to take the gosh darn camera!

I've been playing some with my new embroidery machine.  I'm working out the kinks, but slowly.  Everything I do, is a new experience.  I did use it as an actual sewing machine and it was really nice!  :-)   I enjoyed sewing on it a lot.  Smooth, quiet, and easy.  I didn't do anything worth showing here, just a bit of stitching to fix an ankle brace that hubby wears.  He tore it, almost to shreds.  Sigh.  Luckily I had some nylon webbing in black, so it's very sturdy now.

I've given away a few sets of my hats and gloves for the holidays.  It was fun making them, and fun seeing people get them and be happy with them.  Shhh,  I made a black hat for hubby.  I worked on it right in front of him, so he's seen it, but it's going under the tree on Christmas.  teehee

I will continue to knit, because I find I get lost in the process.  It's portable, especially since I don't make anything big.  Maybe some day.  We'll see.


No comments: